name='verify-v1'/> Big God - little d: Preparing the Way With Thanks

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Preparing the Way With Thanks

"He who sacrifices thank offerings
honors me,
and he prepares the way
so that I may show him
the salvation of God."
Psalm 50:23


Good morning, Father. I am bringing an offering of thanks to Your Throne of Grace. May it honor You and bring You glory. And may it prepare my soul for all that You desire to show me.

  1. Your Word
  2. My salvation
  3. Freshly turned soil
  4. Hawk flying overhead with a snake in its mouth
  5. Look on my man's face after wrestling tree stump from the earth
  6. Daughter home safe and sound
  7. Dog breath
  8. Dancing reflections of water on the ceiling
  9. Sore muscles from a day in the yard
  10. Jesus, who loves me
  11. Hardwood floors
  12. Single word answers from a 15 year old boy
  13. Empty lines of a journal page waiting to be filled
  14. Knowing that I know that I know that I know
  15. Girl's head covered in soft curls
  16. Notes of the piano filling the house
  17. Phone call from a college boy
  18. Technology that helps keep threads connected
  19. Prompting of the Spirit to stop and pray
  20. Dust bunnies
  21. River rocks that mark the passage of time
  22. More than enough
  23. Your faithfulness
  24. Voices joined in the melody of praise
  25. The Movement of God
  26. The gift of words

No comments: